maandag 16 december 2013

Speech Geert Wilders in Turijn, 15 december


Buon Giorno Amici,

Thank you for inviting me to Padania.
I am here today at this important conference to pay my respect to your party, the Lega Nord and your leaders Maroni and Salvini.
My friends, 2014 is going to be a crucial year. We are at an historic point in history.

In the European elections next May, we will stop the undemocratic monster in Brussels. Lega Nord is fighting for its independence from Rome and is striving for an independent Padania, we are fighting for our independence from the monster called Brussels. In Europa we are all Lega Nord!

The EU project has failed. The euro has failed. We have paid billions for the South. We are no longer in control over own money, our national borders, our budget, our laws and immigration. But I came to Torino with good news:

Next May we will say, the people wil say:
No more. Enough is enough.

Via PVV

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten